Tour Managers is a specialist Destination Management company offering a wide range of exclusive services, facilities, & value add products to leisure, FIT, Conferences, Groups & Incentive markets. Our company is well established and enjoys the support of credible & well trained professional Management staff with over 20 years experience that provide accurate information which is best value. Tour Managers has an in-house advanced reservations system with a 24hr turnaround policy on all bookings and enquiries.
The company also owns and operates a fleet of deluxe transport including 45 seater luxury custom made coaches, 22 seater mini-coaches, 15 seater VIP transfer vehicles, deluxe 4WD’s and high end stretch limousines.
Our services include
- Experienced and well -trained staff.
- Prestige welcome services on arrival of guests to Fiji.
- A Bula lounge and Tour Shop at the arrivals concourse of Nadi International Airport.
- Reservations service covering FIT’s, Groups and Incentive travel with a 24 hour turnaround on bookings on a wide range of accommodation, day tours, excursions, cultural experiences and cruises Fiji-wide. We also are able to arrange South Pacific multi destination itineraries including Tonga, Samoa, Cooks, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands and French Polynesia.
- Multi-lingual staff in English/Mandarin or Cantonese/Hindi & Japanese.
- Full time professional guides upon request
- Wedding planning department using a one stop shop concept for all guests needs
Our purpose is to provide genuine experiences which will create unique moments for all our guests.
People Love Our Events
Wonderful, engaging, astute. Passionate about the brand, the people and couples this with an ability to get to the point of the matter in hand. An absolute pleasure to deal with.
Name Surname, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Our Amazing Staff
Quote – “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
Damend Gounder - Managing Director
- Tour Managers (Fiji) Ltd is under the guidance of Damend Gounder who has been in the tourism industry since 1990.Has led the
- Recovering Program of Fiji Tourism after the events of May 2000.
- The Tourism Action Group (TAG) has received widespread acclamation for its work under his chairmanship.
- Served as Chairman for Japan Asia Tour Operators Association (JATOC) and Society of Travel Associates (SOFTA).
- Serves as Director on various company boards.
- Air Pacific Limited Board Member & Audit member since 1996.
- Fiji Sugar Corporation Limited (Board Director & Chairman of the Audit Committee).
- Fiji Visitors Bureau (Board Member).
Isaia Bobo - Products Manager
- Educated and Trained in the tourism field for well over 20 years.
- Held management positions at Thomas Cook, Rosie Holidays and A&E Holidays.
- Has worked with large corporate clients in securing Fiji as a destination.
- Coordinated special events of different calibre.
- Expertise in custom designed itineraries.
- Unique negotiation skills & Customer Focus.
- Has promoted the company as an innovative and creative DMC in Fiji.
Damend Gounder - Managing Director
- With over 15 years experience in the Tourism Industry, Customer Service & Client Handling.
- Held positions at Thomas Cook Fiji Ltd, ATS Pacific and South Pacific Travel Holidays.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Company including Customer Services.
- Complete knowledge in sightseeing events, reconfirming transportation, organizing of optional tours, FIT’s & Group Itinerary Costing & has the eye for the fine details of an elaborate theme party.